Portfolio Manager helps you track and assess energy and water consumption within individual buildings as well as across your entire building portfolio. Enter energy consumption and cost data into your Portfolio Manager account to benchmark building energy performance, assess energy management goals over time, and identify strategic opportunities for savings and recognition opportunities.
Any building can efficiently track and manage resources through the use of Portfolio Manager. The tool allows you to streamline your portfolio’s energy and water data, and track key consumption, performance, and cost information portfolio-wide. For example, you can:
- Track multiple energy and water meters for each facility
- Customize meter names and key information
- Benchmark your facilities relative to their past performance
- View percent improvement in weather-normalized
- Monitor energy and water costs
- Share your building data with others inside or outside of your organization
- Enter operating characteristics, tailored to each space use category within your building.